Procter & Gamble, The Innovation Kitchen, The Master’s Degree in Research for Design and Innovation of ELISAVA, and HTW Berlin and present «The Internet of Things – A Design Thinking Approach» 3, 4 and 5 September.
Like a ‘smart’-bottle that measures my water consumption or a ‘smart’-basketball that provides me with feedback about my game? What is the value of having a ‘smart’-fridge that provides me with information about my aliments? These are the next generation connected products. What is their value for individuals and society? Are these solutions human-centered or technology-centered?
What can the Internet of Things do for the end-user and how can companies communicate the value of Iot to the still very confused and fuzzy-informed consumer?
With tools and methods of Design Thinking and connected approaches you will discover needs and provide solutions starting with the questions above.
What you Will Get:
-A Free DesignThinking Summer Course at The Innovation Kitchen Barcelona
-You will work on ideas for a global company on a real challenge!
-You will learn Design Thinking by doing with two international professors and experts!
-You will collaborate in interdisciplinary teams from Barcelona and Berlin and pitch your idea!
In order to take part in this event you just need to:
1. Fill out your registration at this form. http://www.elisava.net/en/node/8760
2. Upload a 1 minute video to The Innovation Kitchen Facebook page telling us why you are elegible candidate for participating in this Bootcamp.
3. We´ll let you know if you have selected to participate in this adventure.
4. Deadline for registration and video upload august 15 2015.
Who is eligible?
– Curious minded people from technology, economics,design or arts background are welcome.
– People familiar or interested in IoT technology or willing to learn more about it?
– Open-minded, quick-learner, hard-working and fun people.